I have a broken screen, exactly 4 month old Surface 3 W/OUT any extra warranty purchased. What are my options for the quickest run around time?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

broken screen, exactly 4 month old surface 3 W/OUT any extra warranty purchased.

I feel like I was stabbed in the gut because I love this surface so much and I jacked it up. I made the jump over from apple to try Microsoft products and I fell in love, I use it more then anything else I have. I had the tablet standing on the table and simple just tipped forward. Never treated poorly, the screen in perfect condition no scratches, just this one tip-over and now I feel helpless because its going to probably cost me an arm and a leg. Any suggestions on how to go about solving this situation, without paying the $220.00 through repair program? Also the quickest turn around time?

HappyFuture

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: broken screen, exactly 4 month old surface 3 W/OUT any extra warranty purchased.

What? Just a tip over onto a flat surface and the screen broke? That is some seriously bad fortune. Usually Microsoft is pretty good about treating their customers nicely. Try going to a few Microsoft stores and put on your sad face and see if they'll so it out for you or charge your less to fix it. (Try wearing a low-cut blouse and a miniskirt. Hey, it couldn't hurt)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte