Looking for a Windows tablet that can run MS Office and Windows Store games

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I want to buy a tablet which can launch Windows Store games and Microsoft Office apps at the minimum. So there, I want something useable as a tablet (not very wieldy and handy) but can be used like a laptop when work is needed to be done. Use of x86 games and Lightroom would be a welcome bonus.

I am currently leaning between Lenovo Miix 2 11.6-inch with Intel i5, 8 GB RAM and 128 SSD or Microsoft Surface 3 with 4 GB RAM, 128 GB eMMc and Type Cover. Both of them are almost similarly priced in our country.

Before them, I preferred the Cube i7 Stylus but it is not available locally in our country.

Do you have any other suggestions? :unhappysweat:

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I want to buy a tablet which can launch Windows Store games and Microsoft Office apps at the minimum. So there, I want something useable as a tablet (not very wieldy and handy) but can be used like a laptop when work is needed to be done. Use of x86 games and Lightroom would be a welcome bonus.

I am currently leaning between Lenovo Miix 2 11.6-inch with Intel i5, 8 GB RAM and 128 SSD or Microsoft Surface 3 with 4 GB RAM, 128 GB eMMc and Type Cover. Both of them are almost similarly priced in our country.

Before them, I preferred the Cube i7 Stylus but it is not available locally in our country.

Do you have any other suggestions? :unhappysweat:

Did yyou make a decision on a tablet? I've been looking at the Cube iWork 10 Flagship. Intel is sponsoring a sale with gearbest.com

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%2Ftablet-pcs%2Fpp_325534.html&token=SLyVaQF5

They ship everywhere too.

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeap bro. This post was ages ago already. I wanted to buy the Cube i7 stylus but due to unavailability in our country, I sticked with the S3. Currently typing this post with it. ;)

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeap bro. This post was ages ago already. I wanted to buy the Cube i7 stylus but due to unavailability in our country, I sticked with the S3. Currently typing this post with it. ;)

I've played with a few, and they're a great piece of tech. How's it been treating you?

undulose

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Very good, actually. Can't say anything negative about the Surface 3 except for the very buggy Windows 10. Windows 8.1 was certainly the better option in using it

tbsteph

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Heartily concur with the "fresh install" advice. My Surface 3 Windows 10 experience was less than good before reinstalling. Afterwords it works quite well.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I guess I will third that fresh install. At first it was laggy and just kept messing up. But after the fresh install of 10, I have had no problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa