Delivery date?

tedj101

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Is it the 26th or it ships in the 26th?

They say ships by the 26th. I would expect that shipments will start a couple of days before the 26th if only because the response has been terrific and they will need to start shipping ASAP to get the promised units out by the 26th...

<TED>

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to guess that it means we'll have our orders in hand on the 26th - that's how it's been with all the other Surface preorders I've placed (which includes Surface RT, and all three generations of Surface Pro to date - although for Surface Pro 2, I picked it up into he store). They'll ship them out the Friday before mostly likely in order to hit our doorsteps on 10/26. I think they do that so people get them at the same time as they hit the stores for personal pick up

tedj101

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on October 7th. I just got a Fed Ex tracking notification that I have a package shipped today and arriving by 10:30AM on Monday from Souzhou China.

<TED>

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
My local store is saying they had to push the date of the early surfacebook pre-orders from the 26th to November, and the later ones even further. Funny because the store is having an unveiling event on the 26th so they're going to get everyone all hyped up and then tell them they can't have one until December.

It's times like these I wish I didn't live in a big city. Then again if I didn't they probably wouldn't have an MS store.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05