This can't be life.
    mj.jpg
    aalupatti likes this.
    10-23-2015 05:09 PM
    same here. they told me not to attempt to update my payment info and that eventually my card should be charged if I talked to my bank. I'm hoping that's true...
    anon(5383410) likes this.
    10-23-2015 06:18 PM
    I too got the warranty but not here yet
    10-26-2015 08:54 AM
    Now they just cancelled my surface book order for no reason. WTF? They're sending me the warranty via ups (not sure why they need to send a package for a warranty but ok), but the second half of the order says cancelled. I also got an email saying "cancellation request completed". What cancellation request?

I know I had enough money in my account to cover it and I just double-checked. If this results in me losing my place in line I am NOT going to be a happy camper. I already sold my SP3.

Why on earth would they just cancel my order? I read the stories about peoples banks rejecting the transaction but I have purchased far more expensive things with my debit card with no problem.

What a buzzkill. Sitting at the ms flagship store on 5th, took tomorrow off for a Halo marathon and was hoping I be playing with a surface book too.
    10-26-2015 01:01 PM
    I had this exact thing happen to two different orders. In my case is was my credit card company that lock my card because they thought it could have been fraud. (MS ran multiple charges for each of my orders, so after the first 4 charges they locked the account, and the big charges for the Surface Books were declined.) I called the bank and got that cleared up and then called Microsoft who said that everything was OK, and that they would try again. About half an hour later I got the cancellation notice. I called again and they said there was nothing they could do, so I had them refund the Surface Book Complete charge. I asked them to check my second order and the second he pulled up the order it cancelled it as well.

I went ahead and placed the orders again, since I want the referral cash-back as well as the 10% education discount which they wouldn't have given me over the phone if they re-ordered it. (I was told 6-7 weeks when I placed the order, so they were shipping much sooner than I planned anyhow. And hopefully by the time I get it all of the initial bugs will be worked out.)
    10-27-2015 04:54 PM