I've noticed that scrolling webpages using the two finger gesture on the track pad is very slow in google chrome. The Edge browser doesn't seem to suffer the same issue. Has anyone else noticed this problem?
    10-26-2015 07:27 PM
    Yes i have the same problem
    10-26-2015 10:54 PM
    Haven't used chrome in a while, but look for a setting to enable smooth scrolling. I stopped using chrome a while ago based on this nuisance.
    10-27-2015 10:27 AM
    Haven't used chrome in a while, but look for a setting to enable smooth scrolling. I stopped using chrome a while ago based on this nuisance.
    Haven't been able to find a setting that does this. Many of the reviews that I've looked at note that this is a problem they've experienced. Supposedly Microsoft will be issuing an update at some point to address the issue. Looks like I'll be primarily using the edge browser until then.
    10-27-2015 11:27 AM
    Haven't been able to find a setting that does this. Many of the reviews that I've looked at note that this is a problem they've experienced. Supposedly Microsoft will be issuing an update at some point to address the issue. Looks like I'll be primarily using the edge browser until then.
    Get an extension called Smooth Scrolling for Chrome. It has a few presets and you can manually change settings.
    photobriangray likes this.
    10-27-2015 01:42 PM
    Get an extension called Smooth Scrolling for Chrome. It has a few presets and you can manually change settings.
    Thanks for the suggestion! I'll give it a shot.
    10-27-2015 01:49 PM
    You can enable smooth scrolling directly in Chrome by going to chrome://flags and enable the "smooth scroll" option. Relaunch and you should be good!
    Daniel Rubino likes this.
    10-28-2015 08:53 AM