Maybe delayed delivery is not a bad thing

ccpopham

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
The finally got everything straight and now my Book should be shipped on or before Dec 18th. Although it sucks to wait that long, with all of the bugs everyone is experiencing maybe they will have some of them worked out in the next production run and hopefully have some updates to fix the rest of the issues during initial setup.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
The finally got everything straight and now my Book should be shipped on or before Dec 18th. Although it sucks to wait that long, with all of the bugs everyone is experiencing maybe they will have some of them worked out in the next production run and hopefully have some updates to fix the rest of the issues during initial setup.

That's the spirit :D

ctk4949

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

How do you know urs will be shipped on or before Dec 18?? Mine still shows "Ship it"

ccpopham

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
When I called Microsoft store customer support, the rep told me if I look at the bottom of my email there would be a date of shipment and it would be shipped on or before the date on the email.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon