"Ship by 26 Oct" but still not shipped

Tsang Fai

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Ordered from Canada Microsoft Online Store...

Order date: 15 Oct
Model: SB 128GB / Intel Core i5
Shipping method: Express (costing CAD 9.99)
Order status: still shows "Ship by 26 Oct"
Credit card successfully charged on 25 Oct for full amount

I would like to know if anyone ordered SB but still has not received shipment e-mail? Please kindly respond to this thread with your order details for our references.

I am a bit worried that my order has some problem which is holding the shipment process.

I am tired of seeking help from the online chat customer support (always busy in the past few days) and the hotline (last week two staff claimed my order shipped already and promised I will receive shipment e-mail by 29 Oct. and then today another staff said my order has not shipped yet. seems that the hotline staff are trained to tell lies just for the sake of ending the conversation)

Many thanks...

Last edited:

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
The whole order process was a mess. They even went so far as to cancel my order and won't tell me why. They tried, and failed, to bill my CC on the 19th because of fraud. After that it wasn't even attempted again and this is after they said it was preparing to ship. Turns out what was being shipped was the Band. This was after she confirmed it was the laptop that was shipping. I am glad after seeing all the problems they are having. I will be out of the country for the next 6 months and can't send it in for repairs so I will keep my MacBook.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2