Microsoft Support

tdf2001

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I called Microsoft Support. I figured at this point in time they must know that dual 4k monitors are not working with the Book + Dock. Rather than lamenting about it forums, I figured to call and hear it from the horse's mouth. The support person promptly acknowledged the problem and indicated that a fix is being worked on. I work in the software industry and have opened many support calls with a variety of companies. Two items are almost always the case: an incident or reference number is generated for the specific support call and secondly, when a fix is being worked on, a reference number for the fix is assigned where the issue is documented. Interestingly, the support agent had no idea what I was talking about and asked to inquire with a supervisor at which point the call was conveniently disconnected.

How does Microsoft track support calls and fixes? My experience is with business products and business-style support. My expectation was that MS would handle calls in a similar way but that does not seem to be the case. The way their support currently operates does not seem worth calling.

ccpopham

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
They have had a very poor showing with support and roll out of the SB. I am very disappointed in Microsoft. They have been around a long time, yet when contacting support or to place an order they seem like they have no clue what they are doing

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb