Power connector broken

Blairpoll

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi on my second surface book now first had dead pixels and now second one was all good no dead pixels and hardly any back light bleed but after about 4 connects of the power supply when I went to plug in the keyboard part the connector wouldn't go all the way in on closer inspection one of the long pins has come out of its slot and bent down. Anyone else had this issue sick and tired of exchanging this and setting it up etc just want to use it.

zerospace-net

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
No issues with my power connector here (have had my unit since launch day, so that's a lot of plugging in and unplugging). Nothing surprises me anymore with this machine, so I would just do another exchange if I were you (unfortunately). If you are sick of exchanging (see some other posts around here, some folks have exchanged theirs 4 or 5 times), just return it and get another device and save yourself the headaches. Many issues with the SB are downright shameful at almost 4 months since it launched.

Hardcore1973

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Have not had that issue. I am using the Surface Dock 99% of the time now and it has a bigger thicker connector on it. Sorry to hear you are having those issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99