does anyone have any info on the next firmware update?

Jaysurf88

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about the next firmware update and when it might be...as most of you probably already know there are some major issues that are still unresolved.

cheers,

Jay

zerospace-net

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I wish. If they'd stop my SB from shutting down during sleep and fix the Windows Hello camera issue where it won't work coming out of hibernation sometimes, I'd be a happy camper again.

Jaysurf88

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
I am experiencing the same issues, windows hello and sleep are also my main concern, hopefully someone has had a chat with Microsoft or something and may have an inkling of when the next update may appear. fingers crossed soon

zerospace-net

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I am experiencing the same issues, windows hello and sleep are also my main concern, hopefully someone has had a chat with Microsoft or something and may have an inkling of when the next update may appear. fingers crossed soon

If anyone out there knows, they aren't saying. There are threads all over MS's own support forums about the issues and no significant responses from MS regarding them, either. We can only hope at this point that they're listening.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss