EDGE closes all the tabs, how can I stop this?

callmemag

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
EDGE closes all the tabs

Very often after rebooting my SB closes all the tabs in Microsoft Edge. And there is no possibility to restore something. How to avoid it? I have lost a decent amount of information because of this bug. I call Microsoft for help.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: EDGE closes all the tabs

Very often after rebooting my SB closes all the tabs in Microsoft Edge. And there is no possibility to restore something. How to avoid it? I have lost a decent amount of information because of this bug. I call Microsoft for help.

I don't usually use edge but isn't there a history section? And a restore previous section?

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: EDGE closes all the tabs

it's weird. edge should resume all previously opened tabs automatically after reboot.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
You may try pressing Ctrl+Shift+T on your SB keyboard while Edge is open. This might restore up to 10 previously opened tabs. But I doubt it would work after a reboot. Try for yourself.

And unfortunately, Edge doesn't have the functions of remembering previously open tabs and syncing open tabs across devices, as of now. It may be added later.

Meanwhile, to access Edge's history section, you need to press the Hub menu button (it looks like there horizontal lines) situated beside the URL bar and then go to the History tab.

PS:- You can also pin important tabs in Edge by right-clicking on the tab. Pinned tabs stay open permanently until they're unpinned.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium