I really can't decide between hp spectre x360 i7 with 256gb and the surface book i5 with 128gb. I hope you can help me bit out.

I've researched A LOT and i like both of them.. the surface a little bit more because it just seems to be so special and high quality like i'm loving all the details of the surface book which and are cool to have (design, the pen, detachable screen,...) but i don't really need none of these features. it's like the iphone under the smartphones lol
    So it's not really a point to decide of, i think?

The surface book costs like 400$ more which is not a big problem but i just don't know if it's worth it. I'll be mainly using it for taking notes and office work (ppt, word,..).

Also, i'm quiet worried about the issues and bugs which everyone is talking about. But how i've heard, couple days ago ms has released a update to fix those issues. Can someone who's owning a surface book tell me if it has gotten better?

overview:

hp spectre:
    + i7
    + 256gb
    + price

surface book:
    + stylus is better
    + detachable screen
    + cool design, unique
    - issues?

I'd like to hear your opinions! (correct me if have written something wrong, i'm not a native speaker)
    04-25-2016 03:37 PM
    I was thinking about the Spectre also last year. The extra screen size on the Book made it easy for me. I actually wanted a 14" display.

For me, there are few real bug left on my Surface Book. That only one I have now is that after hour in 'sleep', the Book shuts down completely.

I don't think you will go wrong with either one.
    04-26-2016 10:46 AM
    If you don't need the detachable screen or pen support, then ask yourself about size. The SB is thicker and heavier than the x360. Having owned both devices, I'd say the SB is better built, but the x360 is very nice. Maybe go to the MS store and compare the build quality and size in person.
    alodar101 likes this.
    04-26-2016 10:52 AM