Weird problem with my Surface Book: if I'm using an external mouse/keyboard/monitor via the Surface Dock and have a window open, if I disconnect the Surface Dock, the two finger drag-to-scroll doesn't work. If I close the window and re-open it, two finger scroll works fine. Something about having the window open while it was connected to the dock seems to prevent the scroll from working once it's disconnected from the dock. Thoughts?
    06-07-2016 10:40 PM
    Weird problem with my Surface Book: if I'm using an external mouse/keyboard/monitor via the Surface Dock and have a window open, if I disconnect the Surface Dock, the two finger drag-to-scroll doesn't work. If I close the window and re-open it, two finger scroll works fine. Something about having the window open while it was connected to the dock seems to prevent the scroll from working once it's disconnected from the dock. Thoughts?
    I have something similar where I can't use two finger scroll when I've connected my surface 3 to the tv. It only works if I'm scrolling on the surface screen and not the extended screen

You could submit the issue in the feedback hub (this is an app for all suggestions/problems with windows 10)

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-08-2016 03:05 AM