I'm currently in the process of updating a roundup of the best tempered glass screen protectors for the Surface Book.

Best tempered glass screen protectors for Surface Book | Windows Central

Do any of you have any suggestions? I'd love to know what the majority of owners use, if anything.

Much appreciated!
    01-29-2017 12:26 PM
    I can only comment on my experience with tempered glass on my galaxy note 4. I tripped over, my phone came out of my pocket and I landed on top of it.......and crushed it screen first into sharp stones and gravel! The tempered glass shattered completely but took all of the shock, not a scratch on the screen. I also had the phone in a dual silicone plastic/armoured case, so it still lives on :)
    01-29-2017 06:35 PM
    That's good to hear! Tempered glass protectors can be quite effective.
    Last edited by Cale Hunt; 01-31-2017 at 11:59 AM.
    01-30-2017 01:43 PM
    Based on the recent WC article, I bought this one (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1), and I'm quite happy with it. It went on with ease, it doesn't seem to affect touch or pen use negatively, and there is a notable decrease in fingerprint oils. Nothing will eliminate them, but there is quite a decrease. I'm quite satisfied with the purchase.

Prior to buying this, I had tried a Skinomi screen protector (not glass), and could not get that sucker on straight to save my life (and I've applied quite a few screen protectors over the years, with success). I peeled it off, put it back on the backing, and sent it back for refund. This Omoton screen protector is great.
    02-13-2017 11:14 PM