What screen protector do you use on your Surface Book?

surfacefanboi

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
I can only comment on my experience with tempered glass on my galaxy note 4. I tripped over, my phone came out of my pocket and I landed on top of it.......and crushed it screen first into sharp stones and gravel! The tempered glass shattered completely but took all of the shock, not a scratch on the screen. I also had the phone in a dual silicone plastic/armoured case, so it still lives on :)

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Based on the recent WC article, I bought this one (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LA70CB8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1), and I'm quite happy with it. It went on with ease, it doesn't seem to affect touch or pen use negatively, and there is a notable decrease in fingerprint oils. Nothing will eliminate them, but there is quite a decrease. I'm quite satisfied with the purchase.

Prior to buying this, I had tried a Skinomi screen protector (not glass), and could not get that sucker on straight to save my life (and I've applied quite a few screen protectors over the years, with success). I peeled it off, put it back on the backing, and sent it back for refund. This Omoton screen protector is great.

pathankp

Feb 14, 2018
Visit site
I am not sure which one is a best for my Surface Book 2. I just found Megoo and ZAGG, but it seems like ZAGG is not selling the Surface Book Screen Protector anymore. I know Mr. Shield is a most selling product, but I am not going for it because they don't even have a proper website, which makes it suspicious. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos