Surface Pro 7 deal! Save big at Amazon right now

Does anyone have an estimate as to when proper support for the new 2017 Surface Pen will be added to the Surface Book? ( Ya kno'... Tilt and stuff ) Mine apparently does not yet work with Tilt :'|

Also, I'm having a little bit of a general issue with the Pen pressure settings ( old OR new Pen, doesn't matter ) where every time I feel something is off when working in Photoshop CC I check the Surface App and once again the App reset my Pen pressure sensitivity settings to default.

I just checked and it's still the way I had it 2 two days ago so putting it to sleep can't be the issue - At least not reliably. What is causing this and how can I ensure this not happening?

Thanks in Advance
    Durahl =)
    08-09-2017 06:29 AM
    Does anyone have an estimate as to when proper support for the new 2017 Surface Pen will be added to the Surface Book? ( Ya kno'... Tilt and stuff ) Mine apparently does not yet work with Tilt :'|
    just forget about it. i bought new pen just for the lighter initial response pressure and had no hopes about tilt when i was buying it. unlike with the surface dial on-screen functionality - that time i still had silly hopes in microsoft.
    Also, I'm having a little bit of a general issue with the Pen pressure settings ( old OR new Pen, doesn't matter ) where every time I feel something is off when working in Photoshop CC I check the Surface App and once again the App reset my Pen pressure sensitivity settings to default.
    i had worse issue - mine was resetting from default sensitivity to the minimum after every restart. "fixed" it by setting it one step from default - now it does not reset.
    Last edited by monterxz; 12-03-2017 at 10:10 PM.
    12-03-2017 09:23 PM