Sometimes I read articles about the Surface Book and folks say how they don't like that hinge gap.

When I look at the device, I see that gap as a perfect place for MS to engineer a way for the pen to slide into the gap space in some way to store it. Yea, it would require some thought and a few hardware changes, but it seems like a perfect place for it.

This is the one thing I think Surface devices now need... A real place for the penn one where it would never come off accidently.

What do you folks think?
    11-24-2017 10:52 AM
    I used the Cleanint Clean Stylus holder on my SP3 which worked really well. Now that I have an SP5 with magnetic pen, I'm thinking of buying another Cleanint holder because I have dropped my pen pulling out of case numerous times. I agree, the magnetic mounting method is problematic for a number of reasons. I'd prefer a slightly larger device that has integrated holder.
    11-24-2017 01:37 PM
    I agree with you. I'd prefer a larger device with integrated slot for pen.
    11-26-2017 08:50 PM