SB2 with stopcode "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" problems.

Dr Jelle Bos

Jan 12, 2018
Visit site
My SB2 15 inch (i7, 512Gb) suffers from bsod's with the stopcode system_service_exception. It occurs more and more often. Is this a known problem and has somebody already dealt with it? Help is appreciated.

Stiv X

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
"SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" is a generic term used for many different problems. Please provide us more information (maybe a screenshot?) to help you.

After a couple weeks I started getting a BSOD on my SB2 13 (i7, GTX1050). I tried everything I could think of to fix, but had to exchange. The problem is the GTX1050 would stop being recognized when the screen was connected. I tried every driver update I could find. After the exchange, I (knocking on wood) have not had this problem.

Dr Jelle Bos

Jan 12, 2018
Visit site
that is really the problem. there is no additional information on the bsod screen. yesterday it suddenly showed a ndis.sys file failure. As result I decided to delete the VPN service I had with start up. But basically, that's it. could it be a driver problem. something I am quite familiar with in the early days of the Surface Pro 4.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium