Must-have Surface Book 2 accessories?

Al Sacco

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
Windows Central has a ton of coverage of the Surface Book 2, including a recent post from Xbox Editor Jez Corden on his personal must-have accessories for Surface Book 2. It's a great post that got me thinking about the tech I use along with my Surface Book 2 that I just couldn't do without ... or really wouldn't want to at least. Many of mine are the same as Jez's recommendations, but one he left out that I love is the Surface Precision Mouse. It's my favorite mouse right now by far.

What are you favorite Surface Book 2 accessories. I'm looking for non-obvious recommendations. I already have most of the Microsoft Surface accessories, so if you have other gadgets you use, those would be most valuable.

MatsuDano

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Some things I always carry (OG SB but still applies to SB2)

1. Casecrown Campus Messenger Bag
2. 8Bitdo SF30 Pro Controller
3. Retractable USB cable with type-c and lightning adapters (saves space in the bag)
4. V-Moda Crossfade Wireless 2 headphones (they collapse into a case that clips onto the bag if you don't want to wear them around your neck)
5. Microfiber cloth
6. Surface Arc Mouse

Gareth Pritchard1

May 17, 2018
Visit site
Must Have accessories for the Surface Book 2 15" forget a micro sd card for extra storage I use WD Passport SSD's, they are small and can take advantage of the sb2 new USB 3.1 port.

I only bought the 512 version of the SB2 but the WD drive was only £220. So have 880GB of Steam and Origin games installed on the 1TB drive and all my VM's and Retro games installed on another 512GB version. These are brilliant drives and good value for money.

other required accessories

Xbox One controller
Razer Orochi mouse
1TB + 512 GB WD Passport SSD external drives
MCover Case (not the best but protects the SB2 until Urban Armour release a 15 case.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have one of these cases that I used on my Surface Book for almost two years, and now it is on my Surface Book 2. It does show a little bit of wear along the edges, but my Surface Book looked like it just came out of the box when I took it off. I love the look of the case, and the protection that it provides, admittedly at the cost of a little additional weight.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JY9VHNQ [/FONT]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium