There is so many zbrush user who would love to use surfacebook for zbrush, however due to a lack on screen shortkeys and constant interference with Wacom drivers this is not possible. Machine has enough juice to run zbrush without no problem, but it is missing few fundamental things. I even bought Wacom remote, thinking that this could be the solution, but again driver issues! After turning laptop off and then turning back on again, I loose drivers, ether remote controller does not work, or pressure of the microsoft pen is missing, nightmare! You can't spend everyday playing with driver for 2 hours, this needs ASAP fixing!!! I bought this machine to be a profesional tool, at the moments it is just a nice expensive toy. I hope somebody from microsoft will read this. There is huge growing demand from 3d artirts who would love to work remotely, at the moment the only company who can offer this type of product is wacom, shame.

Microsoft, please fix it! There is many professionals out there who has the money to spend and buy this device, hardware is excellent, we just now need the firmware to do the same.

Sincerely, Dovydas
    07-12-2018 06:02 AM