Surface Pro 7 deal! Save big at Amazon right now

Is it true Best Buy and att have demo units? Thanks
    08-28-2020 12:02 AM
    Supposedly both Best Buy and AT&T are to start having Duo's on display on 8/28. I would assume they'll be accessible and turned on. I guess we'll find out?
    08-28-2020 12:44 AM
    I know they are currently preventing reviewers from showing the software, so maybe you WON'T be able to turn it on yet? Not sure.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-28-2020 06:54 PM
    My Local BB has one but it's not out yet because they don't know where it's supposed to go.. My Local AT&T store (the Store rep that greeted me when I walked in was not even sure what I was talking about at first). Then a mental light went on and he understood what I was asking about, they did not have one and did not seem to have an expectation of if/when they would get a display unit... I am disappointed but still excited and waiting to get mine..

Cheers,
    BR
    Last edited by brau0303; 08-31-2020 at 05:00 PM.
    08-31-2020 01:23 PM
    Thanks all. I’ve checked a few Best Buy stores in IL and one att store and nine of them had the demo units. Wish Microsoft would put out a list.
    08-31-2020 04:19 PM
    Thanks all. I’ve checked a few Best Buy stores in IL and one att store and nine of them had the demo units. Wish Microsoft would put out a list.
    I'm in IL as well. Which ones did you check?
    09-01-2020 11:31 AM
    I'm in IL as well. Which ones did you check?
    Orland, schaumburg, boilingbrook and I think tinley park best buy. All didn't have it. One rep said oak lawn att had it and another said butterfield road best buy might have it.

Have you checked any stores?
    09-01-2020 11:58 AM
    I went back to my local BB, got some hands on time with a Duo. Here are some of my thoughts:
    -I can't believe how thin it is. So Cool. Folded closed it's thinner than my Note 10+ in a Unicorn Beetle case.
    -Screens Look good, Build quality (fit/finish) was everything you would expect of a Surface branded product. (It really looks and feels very nice)
    -Everything worked nicely App performance and smoothness were good.
    -The Camera seemed responsive but will take some getting used to (I kept putting my fingers over the lens because there is nothing for your fingers to feel as a border)
    -I think the overall form factor is where it should be and I am glad things are evolving in this direction (it will take a bit of getting used to tho)
    (I am very happy to have one of these awesome devices inbound)
    My buddy (the Store Samsung Guy) and I were talking about all things mobile.
    -His thoughts on the Duo (Were favorable), my thoughts and some reasons I am Moving from the Note line.
    -Some things I will likely miss and need to work thru because of some Samsung specific apps My Wife & I both use and share information on.
    Now just have to wait for my Duo (Now Impatiently waiting) :)

Cheers,
    BR
    HeyCori and AlphaBeepBeep like this.
    09-05-2020 06:14 PM
    Thanks for sharing. I got to play with one as well (finally) and if was awesome. Making the wait much harder.
    09-07-2020 12:54 AM
    I'll admit that I haven't tried going to a store to try it or even see it. I guess I'm waiting until I have my pre-order in hand. I kind of want that whole "Christmas morning" unboxing experience.
    09-08-2020 11:09 AM
    I'll admit that I haven't tried going to a store to try it or even see it. I guess I'm waiting until I have my pre-order in hand. I kind of want that whole "Christmas morning" unboxing experience.
    But you can still have that, I pre-ordered on day one and had some quality time with a demo unit in my local BB. I can say it was nice and it was fun getting a feel for some of the things that will be different using one.

Cheers,
    BR
    09-08-2020 11:25 AM