Surface Duo pre orders, earbuds?

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Does the surface duo pre order come with the surface earbuds? I swear I saw that at the beginning but cant find any info about it.

brau0303

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Does the surface duo pre order come with the surface earbuds? I swear I saw that at the beginning but cant find any info about it.

I believe only the Review kits came with the Surface Ear Buds. AFAIK the normal retail units do not. I will be using my current Samsung Buds with the Duo (Hopefully they play nicely together).

Cheers,
BR

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
ahh got ya I swear I heard in the original announcement they came with it, oh well. Only a couple days left. I cant wait to get this thing. I do love the samsung buds and will keep using those.

nycny

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
I did see somewhere the first 50 orders will come with earbuds. Hope my order was early enough, fingers crossed again. Microsoft should provide earbuds for all the people they disappointed cancelling WM10. Want to get your product market visibility, act like it.

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
You might be referring to the note the early reviewers got that said their Duos are among the first 50 devices. I am not aware of anything that said the first 50 "purchasers" of the device get free Surface earbuds. Can you point to your source? Curious to know

nycny

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Curios to know myself, I had read somewhere in Surface Duo forums or announcements maybe mistaken, what you are referring to, I definately missed it.
Hoping still enough earbud solutions available.

Dan12R

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I did see somewhere the first 50 orders will come with earbuds. Hope my order was early enough, fingers crossed again. Microsoft should provide earbuds for all the people they disappointed cancelling WM10. Want to get your product market visibility, act like it.

This is one thing I had hoped Microsoft had done something with and perhaps they still will. Some of us really stuck it out with Windows phone and some sort of nod to that fan base would have been nice. I'm not saying that it needs to be something like including earbuds or anything that extreme. Some sort of tip of that hat though would be appreciated. I do wonder though how many Surface Duo pre-orders came from long term Windows phone users.

As far as getting earbuds for the first 50, I've only seen that tied to review units which were shipped out like a month ago. Don't expect those to be included with your order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa