Accessories, Accessories, Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Fisher2

Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck finding accessories? It seems to be few choices right now. Are they actually making cases for this phone?:straight::straight::straight:

mutant 9

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Screen protectors on Amazon. Thinking I will put them on all 4 sides of the device. Other than that not much that I have seen

Dan12R

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
There's not much out there yet. OEMs may be waiting to see numbers before they produce much. If only 5 Duos are sold, then there's not much point in producing any accessories.

Windows Central did have an article on available accessories (https://www.windowscentral.com/best-surface-duo-accessories). A lot of these are general Surface products that happen to work with the Duo (Slim pen, Surface Earbuds, O365, etc.).

There are rumors that Microsoft will sell additional bumpers in different colors. That's yet to be officially announced though.

alodar101

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I have accessories from my ipad that should work...like a hub. Already have surface headshones, airpods, google buds. I have a ton of surface pens. I'll probably just use the bumper that comes with it. I really don't want to cover this thing up. One thing I am actually waiting for is somekind of Car dock. though I have a spot where the surface can sit while attched to android auto...I might want to have it docked on the dash. PROCLIPdoesn't have anything yet, and all the mini tablet renditions are too big for the dash. Defeats the purpose if the entire device is up there in front of you. so...I'm waiting on those ideas as they come out.

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I wonder why they say not to attach the pen to the device. It seems to stick to the phone pretty good. ?????? Maybe it messes with the antenna?

dsaelwuero

Sep 12, 2020
Visit site
Microsoft Surface Duo Theorem Series Case

i like the idea of this case and the protection it will provide, but i worry about the adhesive if i remove the duo from it often, to fold back for camera use or for folding into a stand. otterbox shows a photo of it folded and not attached. how long will the adhesive last? might just order the otterbox sleeve when it’s available. your thoughts?

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Of interest, it seems a lot of slip covers for the thing are appearing on etsy. This may make the most sense as a case all things considered. (Only problem is they're all intended for use without the bumper.)

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Anyone found a cradle yet? I found one but I'm not posting about it until I see it. I've installed the Zagg screen protectors but be careful trying to follow the instructions. I found that they were almost impossible to follow.

brau0303

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Anyone found a cradle yet? I found one but I'm not posting about it until I see it. I've installed the Zagg screen protectors but be careful trying to follow the instructions. I found that they were almost impossible to follow.

When you say "cradle" do you mean some kind of stand or port expansion? (or both)

Cheers,
BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077