Your Phone

KStratMD

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Mine works very well also except I can't figure out how to pin Android apps to my Windows 10 Desktop as it was advertised as being able to do. Any Help? Also I like that when running apps full screen on Your Phone there is no break where the hinge is on the Surface Duo or lost info.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine works very well also except I can't figure out how to pin Android apps to my Windows 10 Desktop as it was advertised as being able to do. Any Help? Also I like that when running apps full screen on Your Phone there is no break where the hinge is on the Surface Duo or lost info.

I believe the apps and pinning is coming soon and it's currently limited to streaming the apps from your phone for now.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I continue to be disappointed with how poorly Your Phone manages SMS/MMS. It's still quite a bit behind Google Messages web app in speed and stability.

MicrosoftNorthstar

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I continue to be disappointed with how poorly Your Phone manages SMS/MMS. It's still quite a bit behind Google Messages web app in speed and stability.

Yeah, agreed. There’s definitely a lag. Have to constantly hit refresh (no pun intended) to receive new messages or even to see if an outgoing message was delivered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster