How is it the Your phone app doesnt give you access to apps from the surface duo and it is not listed as a supported device?
    09-18-2020 04:04 PM
    How is it the Your phone app doesnt give you access to apps from the surface duo and it is not listed as a supported device?
    Mine works fine, I can fully use my phone from my pc
    09-18-2020 06:47 PM
    Mine works very well also except I can't figure out how to pin Android apps to my Windows 10 Desktop as it was advertised as being able to do. Any Help? Also I like that when running apps full screen on Your Phone there is no break where the hinge is on the Surface Duo or lost info.
    09-25-2020 10:33 PM
    Mine works very well also except I can't figure out how to pin Android apps to my Windows 10 Desktop as it was advertised as being able to do. Any Help? Also I like that when running apps full screen on Your Phone there is no break where the hinge is on the Surface Duo or lost info.
    I believe the apps and pinning is coming soon and it's currently limited to streaming the apps from your phone for now.
    09-29-2020 10:23 AM
    I continue to be disappointed with how poorly Your Phone manages SMS/MMS. It's still quite a bit behind Google Messages web app in speed and stability.
    09-29-2020 11:22 AM
    I continue to be disappointed with how poorly Your Phone manages SMS/MMS. It's still quite a bit behind Google Messages web app in speed and stability.
    Yeah, agreed. There’s definitely a lag. Have to constantly hit refresh (no pun intended) to receive new messages or even to see if an outgoing message was delivered.
    09-30-2020 03:20 PM