Peek Notifications

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Apologies if this has been covered. I tried to search and couldn't find any thread. Does peek notifications work for anyone? I only see the time when peeking. I don't see any setting to set that up.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I suppose it was rolled out to a few users, but not everyone yet. Not sure when the full rollout is happening.

So do some people actually have it now? I tried to do searches but all I've been able to find was when it broke back in Feb about the news. I thought maybe I wasn't doing something right.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, Daniel Rubino reported that he has had notifications. And a few others have as well. See below.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for that update. Appreciate it.

Okay, I figured this out. The peek notifications are available now, but you need to go Settings -> Display -> Lock screen display -> Set lock screen to "Show all notification content", toggle off "Show lockdown option" and toggle off "New notifications." -> Restart the Duo.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Okay, I figured this out. The peek notifications are available now, but you need to go Settings -> Display -> Lock screen display -> Set lock screen to "Show all notification content", toggle off "Show lockdown option" and toggle off "New notifications." -> Restart the Duo.

This worked. thanks, however I guess MS changed how the display for the peek worked. Initial images showed it would show the actual notification drawer. Now it's just the icons. Bummed about that.

This is what I was referring to

https://www.pocket-lint.com/phones/...ifications-and-calls-revealed-in-leaked-video

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3