Trading In Existing Phone For Duo

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm about to buy a Duo and want to trade in my iPhone7 Plus or Pro or whatever it is, i dont care, i just feel filthy owning the damn the thing. And $250 bucks for a several generations old USED phone is a goddamn steal imo!!

Has anyone done this? What is the experience like? Do you get a check or how does the refund process work?

I cant wait to get my Duo!!!!!!!!!

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Bank deposit. Easy process. Account will show a generic status and get emails of updates of your phone process.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, pretty straight forward process. Just follow the steps. I sent my Pixel 3 XL in about 10 days ago. They received it 7 days ago. Supposedly they issue a refund/credit within 14 days of receipt, assuming the device is what you tell them it is.

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Don't you guys think the prices are extremely good for the phones? $250 for a previous, previous, previous, previous gen, used phone. $700 for a Galaxy Fold 1, S20 Ultra, and iPhone11 for example

While only 150 for an iPad Pro 11, 145 for an iPad Pro 12.9, $225 for a Pro 7, 275 for a Laptop 3, 212 for a Book 1 etc

There's a huge difference between phone trade in prices and phone prices. My thoughts are that there is such a huge margin for the Duo that its built into the price. I cant see them making any money or even breaking even on a used iphone 7 plus for $250. You can get a new one for that price.

I guess they are seeing more of a value of taking those phones off of the market and replacing them completely with their brand. But at the same time, i think they know they aren't trying to compete with mammoth android and apple market and this is more of a niche, high productivity fan service type of device. So whats the deal? Any thoughts?

Side note they are offering much more for the 512, 256, 128GB iPad Pro models than the 1TB model lol. This has to be a mistake or i don't know something about the 1TB models.

Lumious

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Also, thanks for the reply, this helped me to firmly make the decision to buy the Duo and trade in the 7 Plus. $1,149.99 for the Duo softens the blow a bit and makes it much more of a reasonable purchase, mentally that is.

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
They are only competing with what Samsung prices and I guess Apple are applying to trade in. Samsung is actually offering me more for my Z Flip than MS by $50. It's a win win for all consumers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills