Okay, so I'm totally fine (not really) with the camera being similar to my old flip-razr phone from back in the day...

But everytime I bring up the camera it does that pop up that says "Turn the screen or click switch camera to change camera side" or whatever... except I don't see that button anywhere? Where the heck is it?

I mean I'm literally keeping my iphone around to take pictures, not only because they are so much better but because they are so much easier/simpler to even start taking photos.

((I love this phone but the camera is even worse than I had read about lol. Makes me loathe Samsung phones and their beautifully crisp pictures they can take... Probably just going to buy a Nikon or Canon to start taking pictures with lol).
    10-18-2020 01:22 PM
    Try this, it has worked for me. I put the icon on the left side and I fold the phone before I launch the camera. Works perfectly every time but it doesn't solve the garbage pictures.
    10-18-2020 06:19 PM
    I have heard about some work with Gcam ports that seem like they are moving in a good direction (I believe they even have a decent night mode working)

Cheers,
    BR
    10-18-2020 07:22 PM