HI all
    I need to know if the version of Android adopted for the Surface Duo supports the ASHA protocol i.e Audio Streaming for Hearing Aids.

Pixel and Samsung phones using the same version of Android make much of the support of this protocol. I am having little success in invoking it with my Surface Duo.

If the Microsoft Android implementation in the current Duo does not support this protocol, is it likely to be incorporated in the Android version upgrade which has been signalled for the Duo?

I hope this question receives some sort of a response in the this forum. A failure will indicate a denial of support, as otherwise the company would have a valuable positive marketing response for the significant user base concerned with this issue.

Roger Stenson
    10-25-2020 06:46 AM
    Unfortunately, whether or not anyone in this forum knows the answer is impossible.

Windows Central is a fan based site with no affiliation to Microsoft, Android or Google. You would need to contact Microsoft via official means in order to learn more.
    10-26-2020 10:41 PM
    Thanks for your help Laura
    Roger Stenson
    10-28-2020 05:33 AM