Talked to MS support about price matching and had an atrocious experience. Cut off multiple times, reps online had no idea of the price and was given the run-around.

Hate to do this, but if MS cannot do this for me, while they did it for others, then obviously they do not need my business.

Might come back for V2, but the jury is out on that. Nothing against the Duo, but purely based off my experience in dealing with MS
    11-04-2020 06:51 PM
    This is understandable. Sorry that you had this experience. I have also heard that others have had similar experiences, so hopefully they will do better with this.
    11-05-2020 09:47 AM
    The deal ended on October 29th. Were you trying to process the price match before it ended? If so, that's really unfortunate that they didn't honor the price match.
    aximtreo and libra89 like this.
    11-05-2020 11:12 AM
    The deal ended on October 29th. Were you trying to process the price match before it ended? If so, that's really unfortunate that they didn't honor the price match.
    I tried to, but it did not work out. Tried a couple of more times for the next 2 days but nothing worked. So I returned it.

I thought that I can hang in there with my Google Pixel for Duo V2, but I have to admit this, once you are used to the Duo, all other form factors just don't work. The two screens made multi-tasking so efficient and helped me consume content that I needed to intuitive, that I just cannot see myself with a slab phone again. Looks like I would have to give in and buy the Duo again. Will keep the forum posted if that is indeed the case.
    PDAJAH likes this.
    11-09-2020 07:08 PM
    Back in the fold again. Got the Duo on the Thanksgiving sale. Just finished setting it up.
    milan and Steve Pe like this.
    11-25-2020 09:23 PM