Skins for the Surface Go

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Not much options out there for skins.

I like putting clear skins on my devices and so far I see none.

If anyone happens to chance upon one, could you post here?

Thanks!

Taibshe

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I've got an email into Slickwraps about this. Will post any reply. Love their products on other devices. They're very "beefy" and look great.

LibbyLA

May 20, 2015
Visit site
I've used skins from StickerBoy for my Surface devices, DecalGal for others. I'll probably be "skinning" my Go, assuming I can get my hands on one configured the way I have to have it.

Taibshe

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
FWIW, Slickwraps did reply to my question, but their response was they have no current plans to produce skins for the Go. Which is unfortunate as I love their Surface Laptop skins and would buy a Go skin in a heartbeat.

sahmad88

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I wrote to Decalgirl and they hope to have their skins by the end of the week. If you aren't familiar with Decalgirl, don't let the name fool you. There are a lot of cute skins, but there are plenty for those that want "manly" skins or skins that are gender neutral.

sahmad88

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Decalgirl now has skins for the Surface Go. I just ordered mine to make my Go look like a composition book. Right now you can get 25% off with the code back2school. They usually have some sort of discount available between 15% and 25%.

LibbyLA

May 20, 2015
Visit site
I got my skin (a light blue marble pattern that goes well with the cobalt blue accessories) Monday and am quite satisfied with it. I did not use the part for the screen.

The pattern was printed a little off square but the part that ran off the edge of the paper was the outline, not a part of the skin that goes on the computer, so it was all good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven