Touchscreen unresponsive on waking up

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
I have had occasional touchscreen unresponsiveness upon waking up from sleep.

Anyone encountered this?

PLS. Note I am using the 4gb model.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I've had this happen on my 8GB model. It doesn't happen enough to bother me, but hopefully there's a firmware update to address the issue.

sant476

Aug 30, 2018
Visit site
I have had occasional touchscreen unresponsiveness upon waking up from sleep.

Anyone encountered this?

PLS. Note I am using the 4gb model.

I have had where when I wake up, the keyboard lights up and sometimes the screen stays black - I have to press the power on button a few times then windows restarts - I think I am brining it back to swap for another one

larrykay

Aug 12, 2018
Visit site
You do know that the "Go" will go into hibernation mode after sleep if it not on the charger and you have to tap the power button to wake it up...

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
You do know that the "Go" will go into hibernation mode after sleep if it not on the charger and you have to tap the power button to wake it up...
It's not a matter of the Go not waking up. It's when the screen is on and you're back in windows but the touchscreen would not work. U can still work with the mouse etc.

4everForever

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Ok, i tried uninstall and reinstall the touchscreen driver in the device manager, so far there is no unresponsive touchscreen after waking up, it's been about a week without the issue.

4everForever

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720