Lenovo Tablet 10 VS Surface Go 64GB

skstrials

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
What does everyone think of the new Lenovo Think pad 10 tablet?

With the $529 starting price, it comes with a stylus and the keyboard, with 4gb and 64gb Emma storage. It comes with Celeron N4100 which is faster than the Pentium Gold 4450y according to benchmarks at cpumarks.

UserBenchmark: Intel Celeron N4100 vs Pentium Gold 4415Y

With all the accessories included AND a faster CPU at a cheaper price seems like a really good deal to me. What do you think?

I am considering one myself.

Ps:fndepp for code

Attachments

• 17944.jpg
    17944.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

skstrials

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
it would be nice to see a head to head review between the two because they are very comparable.

so to summarize, the lenovo has a better CPU while the Go has a better GPU.

it would be interesting to see how the performance is like.

breakingpoint0

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The Lenovo is tempting, especially since it includes everything. One of the other differences might be the screen. The Lenovo is higher resolution, but no idea of the clarity vs the Go. With the Go you get the kick stand. It reads like the Thinkpad has a fingerprint reader, but I don't see where it would be. At the end of the day, I would be interested to hear about a comparison, since it is a competitor to the Go

skstrials

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
The Lenovo is tempting, especially since it includes everything. One of the other differences might be the screen. The Lenovo is higher resolution, but no idea of the clarity vs the Go. With the Go you get the kick stand. It reads like the Thinkpad has a fingerprint reader, but I don't see where it would be. At the end of the day, I would be interested to hear about a comparison, since it is a competitor to the Go

It took me a while to find it but it is there.

Attachments

• 17964.jpg
    17964.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 123

wolfpack219

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
I have been very happy with the Go and the performance. I have yet to experience any slow down or performance issues so the CPU isn't a bother for me. I like the quality of the Go, keyboard, and built in kick stand better then Lenovo.

grumphus

May 22, 2015
Visit site
The 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM (as opposed to the LPDDR3 in the Surface Go) is also an advantage.

I just wish there was an 8 GB model.

Unless the Lenovo Tablet is more durable, I would prefer having a magnetic charging like the Surface Connect on the Surface Go.

Brian282

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I personally had a horrible experience with their customer service/warranty department. Basically they have a two tier department and level one tier can't talk to level 2 tier. I was passed one tier to get pc repaired. Then got disconnected. Level 2 didn't call me back and was forced to wait a great deal of time because 1 couldn't talk to level two. Microsoft on the other hand is very very easy to deal with. Just take it to the store or take a replacement over mail exchange.

Terry Holderbaum

Sep 11, 2018
Visit site
What does everyone think of the new Lenovo Think pad 10 tablet?

With the $529 starting price, it comes with a stylus and the keyboard, with 4gb and 64gb Emma storage. It comes with Celeron N4100 which is faster than the Pentium Gold 4450y according to benchmarks at cpumarks.

UserBenchmark: Intel Celeron N4100 vs Pentium Gold 4415Y

With all the accessories included AND a faster CPU at a cheaper price seems like a really good deal to me. What do you think?

I am considering one myself.

Ps:fndepp for code

I will never buy a lenovo anything after they were caught installing rootkits on PCs. It is a shame, because IBM made some of the best laptops around.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre