I have a new Go and am loving it apart from two issues with OneDrive/SharePoint.

1) I've logged into both my personal Microsoft account and Office 365 Business accounts and can only see my personal OneDrive files and my OneDrive for Business files. On my Surface Book I can see my SharePoint files in File Explorer. How can I see them on my Go?
    2) The version of OneDrive on the Go doesn't appear to have settings where I can 'Unlink this PC' so I can move OneDrive to my SD card.

Is it possible to do these two things on Windows 10S and if so how? Or do I need to switch to Home and if so are there any downsides (other than security as can manage that myself)?
    08-28-2019 02:30 AM
    My guess is yes, you would have to take it out of S mode. There aren't too many downsides. As mentioned, there's security. You might​ see reduced battery life due to more programs/services running in the background, but I can't say for certain what percentage that is.
    08-30-2019 10:26 AM
    When I bought my Surface Go, I immediately switched to Windows 10 Home version within the first hour. Never looked back. There was no problem doing so whatsoever. As for battery life, I have no reference point whether my battery life is better or worse since I never had any comparison. My Go seems to only get maybe 5 or 6 hours of battery life.
    08-30-2019 10:57 AM