Fourteen days to launch

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I think it's safe for Microsoft to start releasing some info on the Surface. The tech blog fodder isn't going to cut it anymore - I need something solid from the horse's mouth at this point.

Oh, and narrow down the price as well. These 200.00 to 900.00 guesses are entirely too widespread for any consumer to make plans.

I'm not looking for an all encompassing spec sheet complete with vendor locations and store hours, but something less speculative.

Last edited:

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Been waiting for so long, that might as well go the next 14 days -_-

But probably partially cos its quite obvious they wont sell them here in Finland on launch day so I'll have a fair amount of time to consider the purchase after the launch anyways.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
With everything we've heard so far, its obvious Microsoft are going to announce everything in 2 weeks time, and it'll be full details, and in shops like 2 days later. In the same way Apple does.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Word is Microsoft is starting their $1.5B Win 8/WP 8 marketing blitz this weekend, leading up to the end of the month releases. It begins.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
So long as the price is reasonable, I will most likely be ordering a Surface RT at midnight on the 26th. I think Windows RT will be awesome on a tablet and I have my laptop to run the full blown version of Windows 8.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I just want some pricing! I really want to know if I'm going to be getting a surface Rt, a w510, or something yet to be announced.

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
So long as the price is reasonable, I will most likely be ordering a Surface RT at midnight on the 26th. I think Windows RT will be awesome on a tablet and I have my laptop to run the full blown version of Windows 8.

Where exactly can we order from at midnight? I don't have a local ms store

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I understand that smartass. Where can we order from

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Where are you from?

I won't have an MS popup store near me, but I've heard the Surface will be sold through "selected" stores - so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If still no joy, I'll have to order through the Microsoft website.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Watching "The Walking Dead" and saw a couple of W8 commercials for the tabs, got me wanting one badly! Gonna put a few of my tabs up for sale.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos