Surface Pro 7 deal! Save big at Amazon right now

So, with WP8 coming out and the SDK preview being limited, and the Surface releasing soon - I'm starting to wonder if some of the secrecy behind the SDK involves universal apps (ala iPhone/iPad). What do you guys think?
    Last edited by evilrobot; 10-16-2012 at 03:46 PM.
    10-16-2012 03:16 PM
    That would be awesome if it were true, thats one of the things apple does right..you can share apps/data across devices...playing same Football Manager career save on ipod touch/iphone/ipad is pretty amazing.
    10-16-2012 04:04 PM
    That would be awesome if it were true, thats one of the things apple does right..you can share apps/data across devices...playing same Football Manager career save on ipod touch/iphone/ipad is pretty amazing.
    I'm hoping pinball fx 2 will be like this, already bummed that my tables from the 360 version don't transfer to Windows 8 - so hopefully I'll at least be able to share tables between W8/WP8.
    10-16-2012 04:31 PM
    I keep hearing that while it is technically possible, for some reason, MS is keeping the phone apps separate from tablet/desktop apps. It has bummed me out since I read about it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    10-16-2012 04:38 PM
    I keep hearing that while it is technically possible, for some reason, MS is keeping the phone apps separate from tablet/desktop apps.
    Well that sucks
    10-16-2012 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD