OK This Is Going to be a HIT for MS

csiguy1

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the Surface RT and am very excited about it. I looked at the Samsung Windows 7 tablet and it is fantastic. I have been drinking the Coolaid with Apple that I have not been paying attention to windows for the last couple of years. I think that Google and Apple should take notice with whats going on with MS. The future looks great for them if they dont blow it.

Will likely order the Full Windows 8 tablet if the RT is as good as I hope it will be. Saw the Samsung running the full version of Windows 8 and it looked fantastic.

Oh well just my thoughts, it is MS for me in the future. Everyone enjoy your new RT when you get it.

PS, I know that I am preaching to the choir.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the Surface RT and am very excited about it. I looked at the Samsung Windows 7 tablet and it is fantastic. I have been drinking the Coolaid with Apple that I have not been paying attention to windows for the last couple of years. I think that Google and Apple should take notice with whats going on with MS. The future looks great for them if they dont blow it.

Will likely order the Full Windows 8 tablet if the RT is as good as I hope it will be. Saw the Samsung running the full version of Windows 8 and it looked fantastic.

Oh well just my thoughts, it is MS for me in the future. Everyone enjoy your new RT when you get it.

PS, I know that I am preaching to the choir.

I still have a Samsung laptop that is going strong and has Win8. Which is why I am not waiting for the Pro. I will most likely get it sometime next year though.

bearsoxfan

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping the price would be what everyone said it was going to be. Realistically i knew it wouldn't but I did not expect it to be starting at 500 w/o the touch cover.
ANYWAY- i will still buy one, lol. Just not at the initial release. Im excited for it and I hope it does well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett