Surface Pro 7 deal! Save big at Amazon right now

Will the apps be downloaded wirelessly via wifi or will we have to connect to a PC?
    10-19-2012 02:24 AM
    Being that we can already download apps from wifi or phone network, i don't see why we'll need to connect to a PC.

It'll be interesting to see if the 20mb (or whatever it is) phone download limit is removed or increased, as that'll take no time on LTE.
    10-19-2012 02:55 AM
    Will the apps be downloaded wirelessly via wifi or will we have to connect to a PC?
    The apps download wirelessly. It's not an Apple - the Win8/WinRT devices are all grown-up and can feed themselves.
    10-19-2012 09:07 AM
    Thanks m Parker, I am trying my best to get out of the icrap mode.
    10-19-2012 11:45 AM
    The apps download wirelessly. It's not an Apple - the Win8/WinRT devices are all grown-up and can feed themselves.
    Not even apple products need to be connected to a PC to download apps. OP is asking a lot of dumb easily searched questions.
    10-19-2012 01:00 PM
    Not even apple products need to be connected to a PC to download apps. OP is asking a lot of dumb easily searched questions.
    ...and you are giving an obnoxious response. If someone asks you a stupid question in person do you insult them too or is this just because you can hide behind the anonymity of the internet?
    10-19-2012 01:40 PM
    ...and you are giving an obnoxious response. If someone asks you a stupid question in person do you insult them too or is this just because you can hide behind the anonymity of the internet?
    The difference being, if it's someone in person, it's much more convenient for them to just ask. As opposed to creating a thread on a forum, which takes longer than binging it.

This is his 7th thread on the first page...he could just gather his questions and put them in one thread like most people.
    Last edited by vagrantwade; 10-19-2012 at 02:01 PM.
    10-19-2012 01:51 PM
    Sorry I bothered you Vagrantwade, next time just ignore my questions. I wouldn't have asked if I knew the answer.
    10-19-2012 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD