Microsoft Store Hours 10/26

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I happened to be at the Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall and stopped in at the Microsoft Store to talk to someone about the Surface RT tablets. The person acknowledged that they really do seem to be going through the online stock quickly and the 32 GB version is genuinely sold out. There almost seemed to be a note of surprise in his voice. He did point out though that they "were receiving" a large shipment at the store. The way he said it really suggested they were already in the stock room. They are not doing that reservation pass, which I think is something that individual stores are pushing on their own, but will open at 8:00 AM to sell Surface tablets before the mall opens. I think they believe they may have a success on their hands since no one shows up early to buy anything in Scottsdale - stores barely even have early hours during the holidays.

Long and short of it is that if you live near a Microsoft store, you might want to confirm their hours if you intend to purchase on the release date. I have no doubt the Scottsdale store, which is upstairs from the Apple store and downstairs from a very busy VZW store, will have a large supply. You never know though if supply to individual stores might vary, with the most profitable ones getting more of the stock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre