Is your surface in process or has it shipped

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
The hold put on my account disappeared, but my balance still shows the transaction amount deducted. I called my bank to verify everything is ok. It is, they stated after a while the hold disappears from my view in the online banking, but they can see it on their end.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
The hold put on my account disappeared, but my balance still shows the transaction amount deducted. I called my bank to verify everything is ok. It is, they stated after a while the hold disappears from my view in the online banking, but they can see it on their end.

If you are in the US, you might want to point out to your bank that is rather illegal. It falls under both past banking reforms and the more recent (and really lame) credit card/finance reform.

webwevers#WN

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine's scheduled on Friday by the End of the Day.

Just checked mine and it says the same, by the End of the Day on Friday. My touch cover and HDMI adaptor is still showing up as processing though. Also I have not been charged for anything yet. Would'nt that be nice! Everything will hopefully be updated by tomorrow.

antsmarchin

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 32GB with cyan cover and should be here (so cal) by end of the day on Friday. UPS finally updated and it's originating from Harrisburg, PA. I didn't know that the PA area was such a major hub for MS ;) I would've assumed at least somewhere on the west coast...or China (ala those Apple shipments :p)

Robert RT

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Germany here. Ordered 32Gb w/o cover, separate cyan cover, approx. 30 minutes after it went live in germany and still in progress.

Guess it will be a looong week for me...

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Same for me (32gb w/cover).

I have a theory... Perhaps we'll see updated information depending on how far you are from their shipping point. If you are four to five days away, then you'll have recieved it yesterday. Three to four days, you'll get it today. Two to three, tomorrow. One to two days, on Thursday.

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Same for me (32gb w/cover).

I have a theory... Perhaps we'll see updated information depending on how far you are from their shipping point. If you are four to five days away, then you'll have recieved it yesterday. Three to four days, you'll get it today. Two to three, tomorrow. One to two days, on Thursday.

That's my thinking. I live in the Southwest and it's probably shipping from Washington / California. My order is still in process.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I read (comments section, I think), where someone mentioned that there is a Distribution Center in Pennsylvania. If that is the case, I won't be seeing tracking information until Thursday. UPS Ground from PA, is one day to NYC. That is of course, if my theory is correct.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05