Is your surface in process or has it shipped

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Using the reference tracking,
I can see my package already hit Alaska

Kind of cool if you think about it - From the factories of China straight to Japan then all the way to Alaska before it gets to me here in Sunny California...I hope my new toy wasn't too cold on this trip.

The only interesting thing is that I have not been charged yet for it. I haven't received the shipping confirmation either, but now that it is on US soil I'd assume I'd hear something soon.

I wonder when they will re charge me (they had the hold on my card up until yesterday)

They probably wait for it to reach a U.S. carrier to charge since the insurance through them would probably make it easier to recoup the funds if something happened to the shipment.

wpb211

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I've never seen so many people *****ing about something so inconsequential.

You act like they're delivering some cancer curing elixir and if you don't get it ON THE DAY, you'll drop dead from your ailment.

Get over it! You're freaking out that you're not going to get it on the 26th, and it's not even the 26th yet! Why don't you save your little hissy fits for the day of when you'll actually determine if it shows up or not.

And if it doesn't show up - take a freaking chill pill - you'll have it Monday.

God, I've never seen so much stupid in my life. :straight:

You've posted once just so you could **ss at us? And call us ***pid? I think you judge a bit much and are comfortable because you feel anonymous. Let us complain. We sit atop Maslow's heirachy of needs so we are not busy collecting berries and nuts and figuring how to keep warm and dry. So we do this instead.

atlbuc

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm maybe if I time this right I can cancel my order and still have it shipped to my door! MUAHAHA

Funny you said this, I called yesterday to cancel since I didn't see my order in my account page nor have I been recharged plus I wanted to go to the MS Store in the morning and get the 64GB. Well the rep said my order was cancelled and gave me a cancellation number and referenced number but yet my Surface has just touched down in Memphis, TN with a scheduled delivery by 10:30 tomorrow. So I'm wondering was it really cancelled. The rep couldn't find any shipping info so I guess this is why he canceled it.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Funny you said this, I called yesterday to cancel since I didn't see my order in my account page nor have I been recharged plus I wanted to go to the MS Store in the morning and get the 64GB. Well the rep said my order was cancelled and gave me a cancellation number and referenced number but yet my Surface has just touched down in Memphis, TN with a scheduled delivery by 10:30 tomorrow. So I'm wondering was it really cancelled. The rep couldn't find any shipping info so I guess this is why he canceled it.

lmao sorry I deleted that comment cause I thought the public would think I was acting stupid! Lol but seems like its a plausible idea!!!

greggebhardt

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
LOL at the people cancelling their orders because it might not arrive tomorrow...Seriously people, come on. You obviously want the device. Surely you can wait a few extra days. Upgrade your computers to Windows 8 tomorrow, play with the new apps which are launching tomorrow, and be patient.

No one likes to be led to believe that their device will be here on the 26th per my order confirmation and see that it is just now leaving China and FedEx say the 29th! I am not canceling, just expected to get the TRUTH!

I am OK with it but other will be MORE upset than others

tinasious

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
No one likes to be led to believe that their device will be here on the 26th per my order confirmation and see that it is just now leaving China and FedEx say the 29th! I am not canceling, just expected to get the TRUTH!

I am OK with it but other will be MORE upset than others

I understand why people are upset but things like this happen and not only with Microsoft. I remember my wife whining for days because her Iphone 4S was delayed by a week or so. I ordered on the 16th , an hour or so after pre-orders started and my shipping info says i will get it only on Monday. I am disappointed because i wanted it on Friday but i am not losing faith in MS or dissing them.

dark.davy

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing (Cant find Tracking info on UPS either) in Ontario, Canada

Ordered on 16th, not billed yet, account still says Delivery by Oct 26th.

I will have to cancel if its not in tomorrow, will be out of country for a week starting Sunday. Was looking forward to the plane ride lol

MrTimSmith

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Mine left China about 4 hours ago. Technically it's still possible for it to get to me tomorrow I'm just not sure if it will. I would love to be proven wrong though.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
they can definitely get it to your homes within 24 hours. I mean my package made it from China to the east coast of the US in 12 hours!

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I got an email saying "Surface is almost here" and got excited thinking it was my shipping info... it wasnt, just an ad for surface lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss