Is your surface in process or has it shipped

Bkr11

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Fedex shipping confirmation email came around 11:40pm last night. Supposedly being delivered before 10:30 am today. Woot!

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine is AT the local facility, but hasn't shipped and it's been there since 6:30 with a delivery date of the 29th.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I feel like they are going to send it out today. No reason for them to not do that. Give it till 9 for the status update. By then all their trucks should be out and statuses updated. I wish you the best of luck!

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Mine finally made it to the Seattle sort facility a few minutes ago. Hoping it still gets onto a delivery truck to my office today. This one is a gift for my parents who we will see tomorrow (I will be getting a Pro for myself later for my birthday in January.)

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I feel like they are going to send it out today. No reason for them to not do that. Give it till 9 for the status update. By then all their trucks should be out and statuses updated. I wish you the best of luck!

OMG nevermind it's at an even closer facility now o.o

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Mine finally made it to the Seattle sort facility a few minutes ago. Hoping it still gets onto a delivery truck to my office today. This one is a gift for my parents who we will see tomorrow (I will be getting a Pro for myself later for my birthday in January.)

im sure you'll get it today, trucks on west coast haven't left their facilities yet. If it says 26th and is at your local facility, I am willing to bet my surface you will be getting yours today!

EDIT: my card was just charged :(

MrTimSmith

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Mine is "at local fedex facility" with a delivery date still at the 29th even though the store said 26th so it better be the 26th. I hope it changes to "out for delivery" soon. :dry

Edit: I love how so often nothing happens and then I randomly complain on twitter or a message board and it coincidentally happens right after. Another case, it says "out for delivery" literally right after I posted this.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine is out of delivery via FedEx, by 10:30am I should note that up until 5am, it was stating the estimated delivery was 10/29. So for those still thinking you won't get it today, just hold out a bit longer.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
DELIVERED!!!!! OMG I just walked out of class early, rushing home, gonna make that 45 min drive 10 min! I'm stoked!!!

EDIT: MOM TOLD ME TO PICK UP MILK ON THE WAY HOME. THAT ***** IS CRAZY IF SHE THINKS IM DOING THAT!

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
DELIVERED!!!!! OMG I just walked out of class early, rushing home, gonna make that 45 min drive 10 min! I'm stoked!!!

EDIT: MOM TOLD ME TO PICK UP MILK ON THE WAY HOME. THAT ***** IS CRAZY IF SHE THINKS IM DOING THAT!

Just pray she isn't reading this....

Sent from my RaZr HD.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs