Surface Shipping Details (UK)

WasStoNed

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
All who have received, sorry to tear you away from your new toys but if you login to the microsoft store has the order status updated, or does it still say 02/11 with no tracking ref

rOIVAz

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Post room at work called me to say an item had arrived - went down and it was a bloody book from Amazon I ordered last week :confused:

Only hope is that UPS hasn't delivered to Camden yet....

jenjen4u

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Post room at work called me to say an item had arrived - went down and it was a bloody book from Amazon I ordered last week :confused:

Only hope is that UPS hasn't delivered to Camden yet....
that is a true bummer! maybe the book can take your mind off the surface you ordered

fishgen

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I've asked for the same ?50 compensation they gave to people who pre-ordered before the 20th. Need to wait 48hours to see if they will do it, re-ordered anyway.

Well, I'll be really pissed off if they do that to me. Fine, they make you order it again, but why wait for 3 weeks? The thing is there, after all they tried to bill you for it, right before they handed it over to UPS.

rOIVAz

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
that is a true bummer! maybe the book can take your mind off the surface you ordered

Hah the book is a birthday gift for someone else so I don't even have that. I can't count how many times I've hit REFRESH on this forum and my Outlook so far today.

Omega Point

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'll be really pissed off if they do that to me. Fine, they make you order it again, but why wait for 3 weeks? The thing is there, after all they tried to bill you for it, right before they handed it over to UPS.

They will have stuck someone else's address on the box and sent it out, so I'm not at the back of the queue again and all new orders are shipment within 3 weeks. I was categorically told there was nothing they could do, even after speaking to a manager. The only hope I can have is that they didn't try to take the money till after they handed it to UPS as they already had authorization, yeh right.

Digital Moe

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
All who have received, sorry to tear you away from your new toys but if you login to the microsoft store has the order status updated, or does it still say 02/11 with no tracking ref

Nope mine still says on preorder, porcess and delivery 2/11/12 and I have had no shipping email but the surface is sitting here on my desk and all my staff are getting their paws on it.

Jips

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

Still In Process

Items ordered:

Surface with Windows RT

Price: ?479.00
Quantity: 1

Pre-Order Boxed Shipment
Language: 32 GB with Black Touch Cover

Pre-Order 02/11/2012

request a return

SirTom

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I ...But an hour ago I got an order cancellation email from MS store UK - the horror! ..
Turns out MS tried to charge the card today and it was treated as separate charge, for which ....

Similar story here. Order canceled, still money are "reserved" on account as "unprocessed transaction".
Really pissed off, delivery time now 3weeks!

udayrulz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft's site is ****! If you have a 6 characters post code it automatically adds another character to it.

For eg - "E14 XXX" became "EE14 XXX" for me!, I ordered the 64gig on friday(was instock according to the site).

Called them up and got the post code sorted they said it ll ship in 2 weeks, I told them that it was showing up as instock on friday so he went on hold for another 10 mins and then told me they have no idea when it ll ship!

jenjen4u

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Hah the book is a birthday gift for someone else so I don't even have that. I can't count how many times I've hit REFRESH on this forum and my Outlook so far today.
I know what you mean about the constant refreshing, i should be doing work but instead im obsessively checking back and forth... i hope i dont behave this way when it comes to waiting for a lumia 920

Loz Blake

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone who has received there's order on the 17/10 or later? That was a day or two after they went on preorder, i'm wondering if they're going out in order.

karnka

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Mine was on the 16th within an hour of them going up and no sign.

Got a mail from the post room here, turns out it was a bottle steriliser that the wife ordered from Amazon :-(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo