Surface Shipping Details (UK)

Scotarcam

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't look like when you ordered it matters. I ordered an hour after the pre-order website went up and still haven't received mine. You could easily get yours before me :)
If that's the case, then that's not very good at all. It's like waiting in a queue at Argos only to have someone move in ahead of you and collect their items first!
However, I don't have the luck involved in getting my product without problems - it'll either be delayed, get lost or be cancelled I reckon!

WasStoNed

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I tried MS again this morning but I think the phone guys have had it with the situation.

I tried UPS, they gave me nothing

I think MS should've left the delivery date at the 2nd and just issued the vouchers or part refund.....better to arrive sooner than to give false hope, we have until the end of the day though

JayJayTG

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
If that's the case, then that's not very good at all. It's like waiting in a queue at Argos only to have someone move in ahead of you and collect their items first!
However, I don't have the luck involved in getting my product without problems - it'll either be delayed, get lost or be cancelled I reckon!
yeah exactly that is just what it is like and it is infuriating! Im the same something always goes wrong when I order something that I get highly excited about lol

rOIVAz

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Here we are again - no change to my online order or bank account [still reserved but not charged]. The work post room is going to have another day of hourly sweeps...

If the CS team can't tell us anything, UPS can't tell us anything - where does that leave us?

theseusperse

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke to MS Support they have absolutely NO IDEA when they will be delivered. Absolute joke!

Just spoke to them. They were really rude.

She said that every order will definitely get a dispatch email when it leaves the warehouse and that she has no idea when they will arrive. Then put the phone down on me.

rOIVAz

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site

She said that every order will definitely get a dispatch email when it leaves the warehouse and that she has no idea when they will arrive. Then put the phone down on me.

I'd rank HP as the worst CS phone team I've ever dealt with but I've yet to call the MS guys... :mad:

JayJayTG

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

What a b***h! Now customer services are getting pissed with us.... great.

EDDS

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
This is really strange, I got my shipping email in the early hours of this morning with a tracking link but the website is garbage, I have no idea who it's being shipped with and it hardly has any information at all.

The site is track.ms-wismo.com

theseusperse

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
This is really strange, I got my shipping email in the early hours of this morning with a tracking link but the website is garbage, I have no idea who it's being shipped with and it hardly has any information at all.

The site is track.ms-wismo.com

A few people got that email, I'm beginning to think that email was a mistake rather than the norm. The website is for corporate users.

The shipping will DEFINITELY be with UPS:
http://www.ups.com/europe/gb/engindex.html

Let me know what you find

adesonic

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Out of interest, what shipping method does you order state, mine says standard, I was not given an option at time of ordering.

Surfacejunkie

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I've tried my best to have the patients to wait until Friday which I assumed would be the worst case scenario with the hope it would arrive yesterday (now living in hope of today!). I ordered on the 16th and now I'm reading about people receiving theirs (or at least getting delivery notification) even though they ordered days after me! That's not on!!! I'm in Edinburgh not some remote desert island!

I was going to call them but that doesn't seem to be working out so well for a few of you. I've been scathing about the logistics of this dispatch and their lack of communication on the feedback forms that have been sent to me but that's not the guy on the end of the phone's fault.

I have a fair sum of money set aside to take my family and business into an MS fully interlinked ecosystem and now I'm thinking that may not be a good idea. My mind hasn't changed yet but I'm glad I've tested the water with one order before fully committing!I'm sure it'll be fine when the dust settles but they should have more respect for early adopters.

When I do call (Probably tomorrow so I give them a chance of meeting today's target), if someone is rude to me like that, MS will not hear the end of my complaints and they will not see any more of my investment. There's no excuse for rude customer service!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb