Surface Shipping Details (UK)

theseusperse

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm tentatively hoping that some of the DHL guys couldn't get to everyone yesterday in time, and so there's some Surface's left over to be delivered today. I don't have much hope though.

fishgen

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I know, but my account as well as of others still show Friday as expected delivery time. I'm beginning to think that's for a reason despite all emails and vouchers (I too received) telling the opposite...

mndl632

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
still waiting on mine, and to make things even more confusing, the hold that was on my card for the surface has disappeared this morning

fishgen

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I still have the money reserved, but am expecting it to expire any minute now, this would be the third time. I hope they deliver my Surface nevertheless... that would be great :)

lmckinley

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping for a missed delivery slip at the office this morning but nothing. The hold on my CC is still there. I imagine the MS Support lines will be pretty busy this morning, and once again they will have no idea what is going on.

JayJayTG

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
And its another day... Hopefully DHL have got all their s**t together after the transition between them and UPS and today most of the early pre-orders will be delivered.

ndschris

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
The hold on my account has lowered, I ordered a 32gb plus a separate cyan Touch Cover, yesterday the full amount of ?498.99 was on hold, today only ?399 is.

I'm losing hope that this is ever going to arrive.

Scotarcam

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The hold on my account has lowered, I ordered a 32gb plus a separate cyan Touch Cover, yesterday the full amount of ?498.99 was on hold, today only ?399 is.

Either they've ran out of those touch covers ... Or you're getting a ?100 discount for the delay. I know what reason I'm thinking of... And it's not the discount!
It's getting beyond ridiculous now. :-(

Scotarcam

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Either they've ran out of those touch covers ... Or you're getting a ?100 discount for the delay. I know what reason I'm thinking of... And it's not the discount!
It's getting beyond ridiculous now. :-(

lmckinley

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

I ordered exactly the same as you and my hold is still there. Im thinking about ringing DHL again today.

theseusperse

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

I wouldn't worry about it. They've charged the Surface and touch cover separately for most people who ordered the Cyan cover. This is because it comes in a separate box and isn't part of the unibuy package. You'll see a ?99.99 hold go on soon, when they get their act together.

smcshaw

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site

Mine's the opposite.

I ordered a 32GB and Cyan on Saturday. I don't know why I didn't preorder but there you go.

At first I had the full amount on hold, this morning I've noticed it's just ?99.99.

I've no idea what's going on but I don't just want a cover!

adesonic

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, hopefully, my VGA adaptor cable will arrive today per shipping confirmation. I have nothing to attach it to so I plan to use it as a form of high fashion belt to hold my trousers up...............

lmckinley

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't it be great if MS just came out and annouced "look we fu*$ed up" you'll have it by Friday, we're sorry".

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb