Surface Shipping Details (UK)

adesonic

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
UPS just delivered mine, anxiety level reduced -_-

where are you? which one did you order? did you get the email? what does the website show as your order status? Please help those of us who are still in MS Limbo with whatever tidbits of info you have!!

TBOYJNR

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
where are you? which one did you order? did you get the email? what does the website show as your order status? Please help those of us who are still in MS Limbo with whatever tidbits of info you have!!
MSstore still says in process, commerce.microsoft.com settled the payment about yesterday,
I ordered an hour after the pre order page came live, stayed late at work too, pfff
Oh well
Im in Croydon, South London

Got the 32GB with cyan touch cover

Last edited:

lmckinley

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
MSstore still says in process, commerce.microsoft.com settled the payment about yesterday,
I ordered an hour after the pre order page came live, stayed late at work too, pfff
Oh well
Im in Croydon, South London

Got the 32GB with cyan touch cover
Thanks, enjoy.

JayJayTG

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Am I correct in saying that everyone who has one so far in the UK ordered on the 16th they day that pre-ordering went live?
Nope, unfortunately you're incorrect. There is no order to these deliveries, they have been put into the custody of UPS, FedEx and DHL based upon area and location not by who ordered when :(

Shoulders

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Ordered - 17th, Bundle with Black Cover
Location - Ipswich
Web STS - In Process

Just got off the phone from CS. Waiting for a callback.

Girl on the phone said she would try her best to get all the info before calling back, rather than saying "she doesn't know". At least they're trying a bit harder this morning.

E-mailed Steve Sinofsky, at got the standard "Lets Look Into This" reply. Also tried Twitter.

I know I can't make it come any quicker but the more people that get involved the more likely we should get some form of compensation.

Mon-El

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Still no sign of the lesser-spotted Surface :(

My order still says 'In Process' and I'm starting to think the 2nd November might be when it gets shipped meaning it's unlikely I'll see my Surface before before next Monday.

I can't be too mad because MS gave me ?50 which paid for my Windows 8 disk, that said good-will only lasts so long - expectations should be better managed. A lot of my mates are looking forward to taking a look at the device so it doesn't look great when I tell them it isn't here yet.

lmckinley

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Just been with MS Support, they still have no idea whats going on. All though he did say that if your card has had the charged placed twice it means it should be out for delivery, but I'm sure some people have had there second charge removed. Still none the wiser.

adesonic

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Upda0te from CS - apparently, all orders placed on 16th October have definitely been dispatched, if not already in our grubby little hands, we should expect them today. Believe what you will!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)