Surface Shipping Details (UK)

dhpunk

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on 16th and nothing has arrived. In Ellesmere Port. Hoping it turns up today or it's getting cancelled. Can't believe the horrendous level of customer service!

ndschris

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine just arrived (in Chichester).

No tracking number email, no shipping confirmation, only had a hold on my account for the Surface (even though the Touch Cover arrived too).

UPS Man: "Any idea where this is from? We've got loads and they're not properly labelled with a sender address"

cstenson

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
It seems that a lot of us that ordered on the 17th are still without.

Ordered - 17th 32gb with Cover
Location - Ipswich
Tracking - No tracking No.

yeah same 32gb no cover, though added type cover which strangely was declined by the bank last Friday So MS cancelled (surface itself hasn't been attempted). So as of now no shipping info, nothing gone out of the bank, store still showing 'in process' and 2nd Nov. Poor.

lmckinley

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm seriously jealous/happy of all those who have got theirs. It sounds like a lot are being delivered today but I am still not hopeful. Has anyone received there's in the Hull area?

Anyone have any ideas on which wireless printers work with RT?

theseusperse

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any ideas on which wireless printers work with RT?

Any that will work with normal Windows, such as XP, Vista or 7. I started my Surface and can see several printers on my network, aswell as my NAS storage and other stuff. Seriously cool. Don't even need to install drivers for them to work.

JayJayTG

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
"Why hello there Mr UPS man" - GOT IT!!! Order on the 16th, no shipping info, money still only pre-auth. Got the cyan touch cover in the same box. I am in Essex.

lmckinley

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I had a quick chat with UPS guy, I told him I had been waiting since Friday and it was only sent yesterday.

I ordered on the 16th 32GB with blue cover, no shipping email, still says in process but its here. I hope everyone elses turns up. Good luck

Shoulders

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
"Why hello there Mr UPS man" - GOT IT!!! Order on the 16th, no shipping info, money still only pre-auth. Got the cyan touch cover in the same box. I am in Essex.

Jay,

Where abouts in Essex are you?

If you are the Colchester end, he might be on route to me. If you're the estuary end, then probably not.

Catcoo

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Just received in Accrington, Lancashire. Ordered 32GB with black touch, very early 18th, confirmation email, Nov 2nd email, error email, then ?50 voucher email.

Payment pre-auth, and no shipping information. Was delivered by a UPS van.

Think I covered most things :p

cfoxleyevans

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing for me spoke to a man at DHL nothing for me from them lets hope its coming by UPS. Going to an event in London next week and Steve Ballmer is going to be there.. Wonder how that conversation is going to turn out....

ajandoh

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Surface Arrived!!!!

I just recievedmy Surface. I am in Harwich Essex. Ordered on the 18th order still says Status: In process, no email no tracking number. Delivered by UPS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12