The Surface Allows Time Travel!!!!!!

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
We have a MS store opening near me soon and apparently something in the store allows time travel.

"Join us at the Grand Opening of the Kenwood Towne Centre Microsoft retail store on November 18 and get complimentary wristbands? to a special performance by O.A.R. on Saturday, November 10."

Microsoft Store Locations

Click on the Special Guests tab.

I could be wrong, I mean it could be the wristbands, but I'm really thinking it's Surface that's changing everything!

I do plan to take the winning lotto numbers with me while I wait in line just in case they make us time travel immediately. I guess I also need to make sure I'm where the concert will be on the 10th so I make sure I see myself to give myself the winning numbers.

But really, is anyone else planning to be there on the 8th? Maybe the 7th :)

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I am hoping to make it down on the 7th. No idea when any of the festivities are going on, but I work on the north end of Blue Ash. I have been waiting for so long. I wish I had $499 burning a whole in my pocket so I could buy an ipad and smash it right outside the MS store. Apple put a temporary store right next door to MS store location to try and steal some thunder from MS. I hope their hour wait times to get into the apple store backfires and their customers wander into the MS store and buy something and never go back to the apple store. Would be poetic justice.

Noticed this typo on the cincinnati page:
"Keep it festive By joining us for a live performance by O.A.R. and showing off you best dance moves on Kinect."

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I live and work in Mason. The festivities start at 10:30 so I'm thinking about taking the day off and getting their very early because they seem to have given away several things at the other grand openings. I wish I could buy a Surface right now but I prioritized the Lumia 920 ahead of it so I probably won't get the Surface until January but I will have my 920 as soon as it's available :) I already have an 8 PC and an iPad so the need for a tablet was a little lesser than the want for the Lumia 920. Heck, maybe they will give away a Surface.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6