UPS and FedEx came today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greggebhardt

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
But I had my office manager refuse both the Surface AND the keyboard cover. I just could not go through with it and ordered a new iPad mini 64gb and a new iPad 4 64gb w/AT&T.

Maybe later but been on iPhone and iPad for too long!:confused:

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
My Micro sdxc card was suppose to come tomorrow, but managed to come today in USPS right before the UPS guy dropped off my surface.

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Well, he'll regret it later. iPads are hideously obsolete now, it just might take some time for people to realize it. But they will.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
But I had my office manager refuse both the Surface AND the keyboard cover. I just could not go through with it and ordered a new iPad mini 64gb and a new iPad 4 64gb w/AT&T.

Maybe later but been on iPhone and iPad for too long!:confused:

I don't see why some people insist on this sort of trolling BS. BTW, if this really is true (which I doubt) you will not be seeing your refund any time soon. Unless you actually cancelled the order with Microsoft, it is still yours until it makes it back to the source (probably China) and is logged back in on that end. You will still be waiting for that refund for quite some time. It would get even more fun if it gets lost. Oh, credit card companies have to review charge disputes (they don't just do what you want because you ask). As a rule, "I decided I didn't want it when it showed up" is not grounds for a successful dispute. If it wasn't cancelled or if there was not some demonstrable order issue, it is a legitimate charge to be worked out with the retailer after you get around to cancelling. Of course, with all of four posts and such an intelligence stunting claim, none of this relevant anyway since the odds are you are just a pathetic little Apple troll looking for attention....

csiguy1

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I have all of the Apple products and selling them as fast as I can. Got my surface today and cant wait to get a Lumia 920. Great job Microsoft, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck