xbox video

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
anyone figure out how to organize your videos? it wants to take all of your videos and cram them all into "other". I can find no way of splitting them up into movies and tv, and after that no way to organize the TV files into their shows. If you cant do this, this is a HUGE omission that I cant believe has been missed!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got an issue with xbox video - after the recent update the app size has jumped to 3.1gb which is massive compared to every other app. Has anyone else had this issue and know a way to get it back down to a normal app size?

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
anyone figure out how to organize your videos? it wants to take all of your videos and cram them all into "other". I can find no way of splitting them up into movies and tv, and after that no way to organize the TV files into their shows. If you cant do this, this is a HUGE omission that I cant believe has been missed!

I have not run into this issue yet, probably because I haven't purchased enough content through XV.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Just got an issue with xbox video - after the recent update the app size has jumped to 3.1gb which is massive compared to every other app. Has anyone else had this issue and know a way to get it back down to a normal app size?

Do you have any videos stored on the HDD?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss